Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 1 D.R.T.G

10:45 pm Tuesday April 22nd, 2k14

Peace Be Upon You

This morning was powerful, powerful in the sense that I discovered something.
I found it praise God I found it.  I haven't had this feeling in years, the motivation to run, to be one with your mind, body & soul.  A Wiseman once said if you can conceive it you can achieve it. I decided today I am going to train for the Boston Marathon.

I haven't ran in years never mind out of shape & overweight never mind my other bad habits lol. I usually set my alarm for 5 am but today was special. I rolled out of bed not expecting what God had written out for me.

Early Bird Gets the Worm 5:32 this morning I decided today was going to be the day I start training. Motivated by Mike Moves leading by example he completed the Boston Marathon this year,  this picture is priceless.

With lack of Vitamin D and being out of shape I said I am going to break a mile in to two parts, walk the 1st 800 meters then Jog the last 800 meters. 1st lap cool, asking myself how do I feel, enthusiastic,  open minded, 2nd lap I had started to develop a rhythm walking by the 3rd lap when I started to jog I was thinking to myself you know what I am going to start blogging again but this time the story shall be mine

Dreams are a tangible goals. Slowly but surely I am going to document the trials of tribulation of man who can barely run a mile who in a year from now run and complete the BOSTON Marathon 2015.  Ending this night with some detox tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment