Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 4 - REST T.G.I.F


This morning No running TGIF but I did start this process of Morning Yoga Routine. SMDH I am so tight looking forward to loosening up. The goal is to be centered and flexible 





Wow this journey and experience has been truly amazing and wonderful I am getting support from different areas. First & foremost salute to the my brethren Said Ahmed one of the best runner to ever come out the city of Boston. Below are just a glimpse of his achievements. Regardless he motivated me to continue what I started and he is actually going to run with me. The next 10 days I am going to continue to the routine of walking the 1st 800 Meters and jogging the next 800 Meters. I was advised that mentally I am there now I must break down the body and continue to enhance the muscle memory and get the body accustomed to this grind. My 1st race will be in June. I will be starting my training on Monday April 28th 6-8pm at the Madison Park Track. 


Said Ahmed Achievements:


FOUR-TIME ALL-AMERICAN

THREE-TIME SEC CHAMPION

FOUR-TIME ALL-SEC



Career Bests (Cross Country):
8K      24:04            SEC Championships (10/30/04)                  
10K     30:17            Chile Pepper Invitational (10/16/04)

Career Bests (Track):
800-meter run         1:47.80        NCAA Indoor Championships (3/9/02)  
1,500-meter run      3:37.49        Prefontaine Classic (6/19/04)
Mile run                  3:57.04        Iowa State Last Chance Meet (3/5/05)      
3,000-meter run        8:23.02         SEC West Challenge (1/18/03

Since I worked out 3 days in a row and yesterday I did some weight training, I was advised to take the day off and let the body rest and heal, as well as utilize either Saturday or Sunday to participate in other activity most likely Basketball. 

In my personal life my I couldn't be more happier my lady is 100% in supportive. Truly Blessed to have her in my life. Last night she sent me this video below. The word of the week is Light, this became the topic of conversation because I feel empowered everyday that the decision I made was the right decision. Sticking to the topic of light I went to Healey Library at Umass Boston yesterday and I bumped into another bro/ahki I haven't seen and years, roughly 10 years during my undergrad, he ended up finishing and moving to Philadelphia and worked as a pharmacist due to his mother getting sick he moved back, we went to the cafeteria and spoke and he told me that when I stop following God's Light your immersed in darkness your thoughts your actions well reflect that.. So ironically my lady sent me this video... 

No soundtrack for the day but check out the homies who are following their dreams as well. For your listening Pleasure, please leave a comment and download. Check out @LuckyDice1 building momentum to his next project Dropping May 12 Courtesy http://www.djbooth.net/ 
stay in tune for the details on the flyer below. 







Lucky Dice When Danger Awaits prod by GlassHouse Productions

Lucky Dice "Breaking Bad" prod Dave The Producer

Check out the newest Visuals Directed by WMS




Coming Soon #WavesNshades by Singapore Kane below is are the two singles and visuals that have been leaked from the upcoming Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment