Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 2 - 6:17 AM



Peace

 Slept a lil on unesasy had a crank in my neck. I got up at 3:30 am, went back to bed got back up at 5:54 am. I did a light stretch and walked to the park next to my home, this is the place where I found solitude where i was introduced to Tranquility again. I couldn't help to notice that I saw this hanging from the telephone wires. I couldn't help to think this image reminded me of the 80's, this time around It was a mental note NOT TO HANG IT UP



 Couldn't help that the Creator was shining on me, the scene was set and it was beautiful, more motivation for me to continue this journey. The Soundtrack for this morning was Nipsey Hu$$le Bullets Ain't Got No Names Vol 3, rocking to personal favorites



1st Lap Walked - Gotta Take - Ft Llyod & Taslema
2nd Lap Walked - Speak My Language - Ft. Llyod Banks, Cory Guns & June Summers
3rd Lap started to jogg - Diamonds
Final Lap - Rich Roll ft Taslema

DL| DownloadLink: Nipsey-Hu$$le-Bullets-Aint-Got-No-Names-Vol-3-mixtape

IG of the Day: IamMrjump


#Morningmotivation #WORKHARD &#STAYHUMBLE #FutureGenerations#DreamsAreTangibleGoals I promise you this 1st. Ask the Creator - God hears everything 2nd. Believe that the Creator will deliver - Act speak and think as though you are receiving the blessing starting now 3rd. Receive - the blessing You can have what you want - If you know how to form the mold for it in your own thoughts. There is no dream that may not come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment