Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FRESH PAIR NIKES | REGGIE LEWIS TRACK | ASHUR Restaurant


Coach Ahmed reward me with these new joints, I appreciate that my hard work is being noticed. Success is trying, Failures isn't trying at all. After my work Coach planted the seed in my head,"Hatim consider running in the Master's divison"... hmmm we shall get to that in future post the game has changed. Regardless thou it feels real good entering this place below, and starting to get my rhythm back soon come "Beast Mode" but patience is a virute 



After practice got my prayers in.. It's imperative can't forget the Lord. The goal is mind,body & Soul. Since I was in the neigborhood I decided to work my brothers from Mogadishu at Ashur Restaurant  can't go wrong with some salad, some goat meat plus some traditional Somalia Rice 

No comments:

Post a Comment