Tuesday, April 29, 2014

- DAYOFF - RESTING - MEMOIRSOFSAGI -


#NodaysOff No cliche but as far as training Coach Ahmed told me to chill and relax, so in route to the Healey Libray to prepare for an upcoming exam, I couldn't help that the Greatest Entertainer from my generation was melodically guiding me on the beach front through my headphones as these words resonate and bounce of the bass from my eardrums "When the world is on your shoulder Gotta straighten up your act and boogie down" - THE GOAT - Michael Jackson
Despite the Winds since I was by the beachfront, I decided to take a #Selfie, which is very rare but I wanted to share via IG:iammrjump 




After the Library on the ride home, stopped as subway and got a 6inch for $3 dollars what a deal. Since the new season of the Boondocks had started I had to get caught up. Ironically in the World of Sports New NBA Commissioner Adam Silverman announced a lifetime ban on Clippers owner Donald Sterling for life. SMDH the sad part about this he is a billionaire no matter the sanctions or fine he is still going to make $ if he is forced to sell the team, enough of my tirade. My answer to the Uncle Rukus and Donald Sterling off the world is to be successful is the biggest form of vengeance


No comments:

Post a Comment